County Durham and Darlington NHS Trust
about the NHS
Top Workforce Recruitment is currently recruiting Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to work at County Durham and Darlington NHS Trust hospitals. The successful candidate will cover shifts at:
- University Hospital of North Durham
- Darlington Memorial Hospital
- Bishop Auckland General Hospital
- Weardale Community Hospital
- Chester le Street Community Hospital
- Sedgefield Community Hospital
- Richardson Community Hospital
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full time and part time opportunities for experienced and dedicated HealthCare Assistant (HCA) to provide care and support in County Durham and Darlington area.
- Minimum 6 months of recent care and support work experience
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- International Passport or other photo ID
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK
- Two employment references covering the last 3 years
- Immunisation: MMR, TB, Varicella and test results of Hepatitis B immunisation
- Proof of N.I. (N.I. cards, payslip, P45, P60)
- Evidence of Mandatory Trainings
- To maintain a high standard of care
- Good record keeping
- Holiday pay
- An experienced and dedicated consultant
- Regular work
- PAYE and Umbrella
- Competitive rates available, Earn from £11.00 – £16.00 per hour
Why Top Workforce Recruitment?
With a focus on the delivery of excellent services to our client and staff, Top Workforce Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading nursing agencies.
Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button below or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively please call the Recruitment Team on 01162557711.